FinalCode’s persistent file security solution is designed to enable businesses to easily protect shared sensitive files wherever they go within and outside their organization.
Available as a SaaS or on premise virtual appliance offering, FinalCode makes implementation of enterprise-grade encryption and comprehensive entitlement functionality easy.
The patented approach preserves user workflows, storage and collaboration platform investments while protecting across all communication channels: trusted, untrusted, private or public.
- SaaS & On-Premise: Software as a Service or On Premise Virtual Appliance.
- Support: Standard support included.
- Unlimited number of protected files: FIPS certified Suite-B crypto module. Strong encryption to any file. Capture file permissions and usage activity.
- Broad file-IRM control for popular file types: View, Save, Edit, Print, Screen capture. More extensive file activity tracking Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat and more.
- Remote file protection: File deletion on demand. Dynamically change usage policy. File unlock on demand.
- Intuitive local app and web console: Multi-factor user/device authentication. Secure files locally, manage controls online. Online and offline policy enforcement.
- Apply multiple permission sets per file: 2 sets / 2 templates per file. 50 recipients per set.
- Automated folder security: Apply policy to files to up to 5 local folders. Apply policy to cloud collaboration folders. Preserve original file prior to security.
- Streamlined administration: On demand, self-service user onboarding. Active Directory and SAML 2.0 interoperability. Manage recipient permission requests. Create custom and standard templates. Full file activity search and SYSLOG support.
- Key Management: SaaS master key protection via AWS KMS option.
- Mobile device support: Up to 2 devices per user, Windows PC, Android and IOS.
- CAD file protection: Optional features and services available at additional cost.
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team