UR5i v2 UMTS/HSPA+ Router
Balanced, non-modular UMTS/HSPA+ router with standard features
UR5i v2 wireless router is equipped with two Ethernet 10/100 ports and two SIM cards. Two SIM cards backup communication
in mobile operator network or networks and provide failover to each other.WiFi extension available on demand.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by a password. The 3G UMTS/HSPA+ router supports the creation
of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to assure safe communication.
The web interface provides
detail statistics about the 3G router activities, signal strength, detailed log etc.
The cellular router supports
the following functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS and many other functions.
Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic
restart feature – in the case of connection losses, or a hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router.
With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions.
For some applications the key option is to create several different configurations for one UMTS/HSPA+ wireless
router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch among them (for example via SMS, etc.)
Cellular wireless routers may automatically upgrade configuration and firmware from the server.
This allows for a mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time.
- Upon request an optional Port2: interface RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH
- M-RAM memory built inside the router may be used for the storage of the router statistics or to run various applications
- Maximum download speed 14.4 Mbit/s, upload 5.7 Mbit/s
- Supports VPN for the secure connection of equipment supporting standards – IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
- Extended operational temperature range from -30°C to +70°C
- Robust industrial construction, connection status monitoring and control, control via SMS and other advanced features
based on our previously successful products
- The router also supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge etc.
- SNMP to perform diagnostics of the selected functions
- SNMP control of selected functions
- Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team