Avigilon Presence Detector (APD)
Small form-factor impulse radar device, with self-learning radar analytics that scans, learns and continuously adapts to the environment.
The Avigilon Presence Detector (APD) is a small form-factor impulse radar device, with self-learning radar analytics that scans, learns and continuously adapts to the environment.
This enables extremely high person detection accuracy at distances of up to 9 meters (30 feet). The sensor can detect humans even if they are hidden or obstructed by blankets, cardboard wood or dry wall.
By using the latest radar analysis technology the APD can help solve the challenge of detecting people in areas when traditional surveillance devices may be unsuitable.
Avigilon Presence Detector : Download Datasheet
- Highly accurate loitering detection and presence detection
- Very low false positive rate
- Configurable loitering dwell-time setting and range to detect presence and loitering up to 9 meters
- Ultra-Wideband (UWB) impulse radar analytics is capable of detecting fine motion such as breathing
- Works even if people are hidden behind cardboard, blankets or drywall
- Self learns the environment and continuously adapts to changes in the environment
- Can be used in conjunction with a camera to provide video verification of alerted presence
- Integrates with Avigilon Control Center video management software (VMS) to provide unique surveillance with privacy beyond the visible spectrum
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team