Security Insight and Analytics
Security Insight and Analytics
Security at the Edge and through to the Core of networks is essential to prevent loss through the misuse of data from intellectual property theft, data destruction and data manipulation.
Security Analytics solutions need to be able to collect, process and store vast amounts of data – providing
access to data
to provide security insights by slicing and viewing the data in variety of ways, and backed by compute
that can process algorithms and complex queries optimally to deliver results within acceptable timeframes.
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) is a premium security solution that provides insight into machine data
generated from security
technologies such as network, endpoint, access, malware, vulnerability and identity information.
It enables security teams to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks to simplify threat
while minimizing risk and safeguarding your business.
Splunk Enterprise Security streamlines all aspects of security operations and is suitable for organizations
sizes and expertise.
Whether deployed for continuous real-time monitoring, rapid incident response, a security operations center
(SOC), or for
executives who need a view of business risk, Splunk ES delivers the flexibility to customize correlation
alerts, reports and dashboards to fit specific needs.
Splunk Enterprise Security helps organizations address the following:
- Real Time Monitoring: Get a clear visual picture of the organization’s security posture, easily
and drill down to the raw event
- Prioritize and Act: Gain a security-specific view of your data to increase detection capabilities
- Rapid Investigations: Use ad hoc search and static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine
- Handle Multi-Step Investigations: Conduct breach and investigative analyses to trace the dynamic
associated with advanced threats
Tripwire is the industry leader in trusted Cybersecurity and Compliance Tools.
Tripwire solutions work on-site and in the cloud to find, monitor and minimize a wide range of threats without disrupting daily operations or productivity.
Tripwire provides the advanced foundational controls that serve as the bedrock for security and compliance efforts.
With the bonus of integration and automation, tripwire solutions further enhance operational efficiency and threat response. Known and trusted, Tripwire keeps complex digital systems protected in a world of unknowns.
Tripwire's Product Portfolio includes;
- Tripwire Enterprise
- Tripwire IP360
- Tripwire Log Center
- Tripwire for DevOps
- Tripwire Malware Detection
- Tripwire Industrial Visibility
- Tripwire ExpertOps
Zimperium provides real-time, on-device security which protects your mobile phones and tablets from zero-day
With 100% of Zimperium’s customers detecting mobile threats, it gives an unparalleled visibility
and defence against device, network, phishing and application-based attacks.
Zimperium delivers mobile security benefits like:
- Persistent, on device Protection: Protect your employees from being targeted through their
compromised smartphones and tablets. With Zimperium’s unique on-device protection and proven zero-day
detection, you are protected even when you are cut-off from the network, which is usually the vector
- Embed protection into mobile apps: Customers can protect their corporate and public mobile apps
and their sessions by embedding Zimperium’s SDK. This way, mobile apps can immediately determine if a
user’s device is compromised and initiate risk mitigation actions
- Identify privacy and security risk in apps: Zimperium can continually evaluate the risks posed
by mobile apps that employees have downloaded to their devices, giving unprecedented granularity into
app behaviour including content, intent and context
- Dashboard with multiple integrations: Zimperium features a cloud-independent enterprise
dashboard for detailed forensics, policies and administration. It easily integrates with multiple EMM
and SIEM solutions
Ixia Keysight provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across
physical and virtual networks for enterprises and governments, service providers and network equipment
Customers worldwide rely on Ixia’s solutions to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure
protection. Ixia offers companies a trusted and tested secured environments with full visibility into their
networks during developments, deployments and operations.
- Ixia Visibility: Move beyond a single view of your network and eliminate dangerous blind spots
with end-to-end visibility into physical, virtual, and SDN networks
- Ixia Security: Block attacks strategically while maintaining high end-user experiences with
real-world security threat assessment and visibility into emerging threats
- Ixia Test: Exceed customer expectations by ensuring high performance of wired, Wi-Fi, and
3G/4G/LTE networks in both pre-deployment and real-world environments
Ixia Security Solutions help customers achieve outcomes like:
- Validate the security posture of your networks with real applications and complete range of threat
- Strengthen network security and data protection by gathering, filtering, and preparing raw packet data
for processing by intrusion prevention, intrusion detection, security forensics and other specialized
- Ixia Security architecture let you select the data you send to each security solution based on
application, user, device type and geo-location. Less data to process means solutions work more
Radware offers network and application security solutions against DDoS and web application attacks.
application infrastructure in real time against network and application downtime, application vulnerability
malware spread, information theft, Web services attacks and Web defacement.
- DDoS Attack Prevention and Mitigation Solutions: Mitigate zero-day DDoS/DoS attacks through
based techniques, real-time traffic signatures allowing for prevention and protection without human
- Web Security Firewall Solutions: Provide real-time security patching for web applications via
with Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solutions and detects and patches vulnerable resources
whenever an application resource change is introduced.
- SSL Inspection Solutions: Provide cost effective protection against both inbound and outbound
threats carried over SSL encrypted connections
Ipswitch (now part of Progress) makes efficient, easy-to-use products which improve productivity and
The MOVEit family of products provide enterprise quality Managed File Transfer (MFT) capabilities. A step
above FTP and cloud file share alternatives, MFT provides the control, security and automation features
needed to assure reliable data exchange between users, systems and partners and compliance with SLA,
governance, and regulatory mandates.
With Progress’ MOVEit®, customers can:
- Get complete visibility, logging and control over file transfer activities
- Assure the secure and compliant transfer of sensitive data between partners, customers, users and
- Provide advanced file workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting and ensuring
As a matured MFT solution, MOVEit:
- Manages, secures and automates file transfers irrespective of the size and type of files
- Provides an approved means for employees and teams to share sensitive files securely without any file
size restrictions and avoiding insecure methods like emails, Dropbox, etc.
- Eliminates human errors or the need for scripting using easy, out-of-the-box, point-and-click task
- Covers every use case; be it system-to-system, system-to-user, user-to-user and user-to-system. It even
extends out to file sharing within teams with secure folder sharing
Imperva is a leading, analyst recognized cybersecurity company championing the fight to secure data and
applications wherever the reside: on premises, in the cloud, or both.
Mitigates risk for businesses with full-function
defense-in-depth, protecting not just the websites but all the applications and networks from attack.
Protects data wherever it lives, on-premises or in the
cloud, and gives you actionable insights into dangerous user activity that puts your data at risk.
Imperva’s application and data security solutions feature:
- Cloud application security: multi-function application delivery service that secures websites
- Web Application Firewall: protection for business-critical applications and their data from the
most sophisticated cyberattacks
- Database discovery, assessment, monitoring and protection: Database discovery, assessment,
monitoring and protection
- Data masking: reduce risk in non-production environments by replacing sensitive data with
realistic fictional data
- Data risk analysis: use machine learning and behavior analytics to identify suspicious data
FinalCode file security platform that allows business to persistently protect sensitive files wherever they
as a SaaS or virtual appliance, FinalCode makes file collaboration security easy, flexible and
and in a way that works with popular apps, platforms and devices while preserving user experience and
File owners simply apply strong encryption and granular usage control to files, on demand or by corporate
policy. Once shared,
file owners gain persistent control throughout the file lifecycle with means to trace usage, dynamically
policy and remotely delete files even after they are sent. Since controls are enforced at the OS- and
file recipients work in the application they are accustomed to.
FinalCode CryptoEase™ technology automates user on-boarding, virtually eliminates key management overhead
and does away with
users having to remember, share or recover passwords. And external users can use FinalCode at no charge.
As a result, business can confidently share sensitive files in the age of Bring Your Own Collaboration
Webroot provides customers the ability to strengthen the different layers of an enterprise's defense against
with cloud-based, collective threat intelligence.
- Webroot IoT Cybersecurity: Threat intelligence services and lightweight embedded device software,
to provide future-proof protection against modern malware, zero-day exploits, and other advanced
- End Point Security: Predict, detect, and prevent advanced malware attacks
- Secure Web Gateway: Protect your remote locations against web-borne threats and enforce web
without the cost and latency of routing traffic through gateway appliances
- Threat Intelligence: Detect and investigate malicious IP activities in SIEM with predictive