Security Insight and Analytics
Security Insight and Analytics
Security at the Edge and through to the Core of networks is essential to prevent loss through the misuse of data from intellectual property theft, data destruction and data manipulation.
Security Analytics solutions need to be able to collect, process and store vast amounts of data – providing access to data
to provide security insights by slicing and viewing the data in variety of ways, and backed by compute architecture
that can process algorithms and complex queries optimally to deliver results within acceptable timeframes.
Splunk Enterprise Security
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) is a premium security solution that provides insight into machine data generated from security
technologies such as network, endpoint, access, malware, vulnerability and identity information.
It enables security teams to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks to simplify threat management
while minimizing risk and safeguarding your business.
Splunk Enterprise Security streamlines all aspects of security operations and is suitable for organizations of all
sizes and expertise.
Whether deployed for continuous real-time monitoring, rapid incident response, a security operations center (SOC), or for
executives who need a view of business risk, Splunk ES delivers the flexibility to customize correlation searches,
alerts, reports and dashboards to fit specific needs.
Splunk Enterprise Security helps organizations address the following:
- Real Time Monitoring — Get a clear visual picture of the organization’s security posture, easily customize views
and drill down to the raw event
- Prioritize and Act — Gain a security-specific view of your data to increase detection capabilities and optimize
- Rapid Investigations — Use ad hoc search and static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities
- Handle Multi-Step Investigations — Conduct breach and investigative analyses to trace the dynamic activities
associated with advanced threats
Malwarebytes is the industry leader in remediation and endpoint protection with an easy to use, cloud-based management agent.
Malwarebytes offer solutions for post-infection deployment and proactive endpoint security through Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, Incident
Response and Endpoint Security products.
- Linking Engine Remediation - provides complete and thorough malware removal to return the endpoint to
a truly healthy state while minimizing the impact to the end-user
- Multi-Vector Protection - provides a layered approach, including both static and dynamic detection techniques
across the entire attack chain
- Multiple scan modes - Hyper, Threat, and Custom scan modes offer configurable, silent scans that won't
- Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Console - provides centralized policy management and consolidated threat
visibility across all geographically distributed endpoints
Ixia’s security solutions help customers stay one step ahead of attacks
- ThreatARMOR : Enhancing security performance and reducing attack surfaces
- Vision ONE : A Single Platform for a Granular View of Network Security
- BreakingPoint : Validate the security posture of networks with real applications and complete range of
- BreakingPoint VE : Validate the security resolve of your virtualized infrastructure with a wide range
of threat and attack profiles
- IxLoad-IPsec VPN : Ensure performance and scalability of VPN gateways
- IxLoad Attack : Measure the performance of network security appliances
Radware Security Solutions
Radware offers network and application security solutions against DDoS and web application attacks. Radware solutions protect
application infrastructure in real time against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation,
malware spread, information theft, Web services attacks and Web defacement.
- DDoS Attack Prevention and Mitiagation Solutions: : Mitigate zero-day DDoS/DoS attacks through behaviour
based techniques, real-time traffic signatures allowing for prevention and protection without human intervention.
- Web Security Firewall Solutions: : Provide real-time security patching for web applications via integrations
with Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solutions and detects and patches vulnerable resources automatically
whenever an application resource change is introduced.
- SSL Inspection Solutions: : Provide cost effective protection against both inbound and outbound cyber
threats carried over SSL encrypted connections.
Ipswitch MOVEit Secure Information and File Transfer
The MOVEit family of products provide enterprise quality Managed File Transfer (MFT) capabilites. A step above FTP and cloud
file share alternatives, MFT provides the control, security and automation features needed to assure reliable
data exchange between users, systems and partners and compliance with SLA, governance, and regulatory mandates.
FinalCode file security platform that allows business to persistently protect sensitive files wherever they go. Available
as a SaaS or virtual appliance, FinalCode makes file collaboration security easy, flexible and cost-effective
and in a way that works with popular apps, platforms and devices while preserving user experience and workflow.
File owners simply apply strong encryption and granular usage control to files, on demand or by corporate policy. Once shared,
file owners gain persistent control throughout the file lifecycle with means to trace usage, dynamically change
policy and remotely delete files even after they are sent. Since controls are enforced at the OS- and application-level,
file recipients work in the application they are accustomed to.
FinalCode CryptoEase™ technology automates user on-boarding, virtually eliminates key management overhead and does away with
users having to remember, share or recover passwords. And external users can use FinalCode at no charge.
As a result, business can confidently share sensitive files in the age of Bring Your Own Collaboration (BYOC)
Imperva protects cloud applications, websites, files, SharePoint systems, critical databases and Big Data repositories from
cyber attacks, theft, and fraud.
Imperva technology provides visibility into data access and uses sophisticated client classification and user tracking that
can detect unauthorized users and malicious Web bots.
Imperva employ a research team — the Imperva Defense Center — which comprised of some of the world’s leading experts in data
and application security to root out new attack methods and stop them before they reach victims.
Webroot provides customers the ability to strengthen the different layers of an enterprise's defense against advanced cyberattacks
with cloud-based, collective threat intelligence.
- Webroot IoT Cybersecurity Threat intelligence services and lightweight embedded device software, optimized
to provide future-proof protection against modern malware, zero-day exploits, and other advanced threats.
- End Point Security : Predict, detect, and prevent advanced malware attacks
- Secure Web Gateway : Protect your remote locations against web-borne threats and enforce web access policies
without the cost and latency of routing traffic through gateway appliances.
- Threat Intelligence : Detect and investigate malicious IP activities in SIEM with predictive threat intelligence.