W1750D Controller Based Direct Access Point
SCALANCE W1750D controller based direct access point supports radio transmission data rates of upto 1.7Gbits/s in 5GHz band according to latest IWAN standard IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2. This new technology offers very high data transmission rates as required.
Virtual WLAN controller takes out the need for a separate controller hardware and additional licenses are not necessary thanks to the integrated virtual WLAN controller and can manage wireless networks with up to 64 access points.
Typical areas of application include moderate ambient conditions as those in assembly halls and adjoining offices or open warehouses. Due to their attractive design, the SCALANCE W1750D direct access points can also be installed in cafeterias and conference rooms.
- Modern design and low weight
- No additional controller hardware required
- Eight omnidirectional antennas integrated in the device
- Support of 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies
- Temperature range from 0 to + 50 °C
- Suitable for wireless applications with especially high bandwidths (e.g. for video streaming)
- Simple, cost-effective and easily configurable setup or expansion of a WLAN network with SCALANCE W1750D (even
with many nodes)
- Flexible indoor use thanks to easy, secure and discrete installation especially on suspended ceilings
- Power supply through Power-over-Ethernet: Reduced costs and less effort required during commissioning due to
transmission of power and data over one cable
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team