Advanced SCADA Security Solutions
Radiflow offers a comprehensive ICS/SCADA cyber-security solution for critical infrastructures including Power, Oil & Gas,
Water and Transportation.
Radiflow’s solutions detect critical security threats in industrial applications, and allow industrial operators
to maintain visibility and control over their operational networks.
Radiflow’s ICS Security assessment will detect all known threats and vulnerabilities, including;
- SCADA-specific threats, such as Black Energy malware
- Logical changes in PLCs
- Malware spreading across PLCs
- Open remote SSH sessions
DNA Connect is the authorised distributor for radiflow in Australia.
Radiflow products portfolio includes the following products;
- In-line Secure Gateways for remote sites, to protect automation devices in remote distributed sites with features
such as Application Proxy Authentication, SCADA DPI firewall and encrypted VPN tunnels.
- Secure Ruggedised Router, an ideal platform for deploying a Secure gateway for remote utility sites with critical utility infrastructures applications such as smart-grid, smart-city and intelligent transportation.
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS), a central network-monitoring tool. The Intrusion Detection System (IDS) is a non-intrusive software tool that analyzes the OT network traffic using six detection engines.
The six detection engines are;
- Network Visibility
- Maintenance Management
- Signature-based Detection
- Virtual Firewall
- Anomaly Detection
- Measuring Operational Behavior
Cyber-Security solution for both M2M and H2M (Human to Machine) traffic sessions that identify network threats, isolate malicious activities and prevent threats from spreading across the network.