FinalCode offers small-to-medium businesses, government agencies and large global enterprises a persistent means to secure sensitive files wherever they go.
Conventional file security approaches provide access and usage controls within internal or cloud repositories and containers. They typically require file owners and recipients to share passcodes, utilize application-specific connectors, or have common systems and applications.
Most Information Rights Management (IRM) systems require of IT staff considerable planning, infrastructure changes and on-going administrative investment which are not only difficult to expand within a company, but are also challenging to incorporate or bring external file collaborators.
This disrupts business and user workflow, which why users often circumvent these systems and send files to others without adequate controls.
FinalCode makes implementing enterprise-grade file encryption and granular usage control easy, manageable and in a way that provides persistent protection of files wherever they go.
By providing file security management, not file storage, distribution or content management, FinalCode allows for rapid and flexible deployment.
This patented approach offered as either a software as a service (SAAS) or on premise virtual appliance software , can be flexibly deployed as needed for an individual, department, business project, or enterprise-wide. FinalCode solution preserves user work flows, file storage and collaboration platform investments, while protecting files across all communication channels: trusted, untrusted, private or public.
It offers a file encryption and file-based enterprise digital rights management (eDRM) platform that is agnostic to file storage, distribution and content management.
FinalCode works with popular applications, devices, cloud storage, content management systems, and collaboration tools offer persistent file protection with strong encryption and an extensive array of granular usage controls including file traceability and means to remotely delete files even after they have been distributed.
- Powerful Security: FIPS-certified AES-256 encryption, standards-based key management, secure key server and global user access management system, and persistent protection with application whitelisting and remote file delete.
- Flexibility: Readily works with users, devices, popular applications, file storage and enterprise and cloud-based content management systems, and across all communication channels: trusted, untrusted, private or public.
- Full Control: Granular file permission and protection settings by owner or through enterprise policy templates: authorized users, opens, copy, paste, edit, save, share, print, screen capture, revoke, and delete.
- Intelligence: Comprehensive auditing, pattern tracking, notification and governance across the file usage lifecycle with the means to modify policy settings on-demand or via recipient request.
- Interoperable: Authentication through user- and system-bound token, or single sign-on via Windows Active Directory or SAML 2.0. Dynamic provisioning through email, Windows AD and SAML 2.0
- Rapid Deployment Automated on boarding for internal and external users. Lightweight FinalCode Client. Scalable cloud or on premise virtual appliance for organizations of any size.
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team