The Digital Networks Australia web site (www.dna.com.au) is owned and operated by Digital Networks Australia ABN 66 060 294 895 (hereinafter known as “DNA”)
By accessing this website and using the facilities and/or services offered through this website, you agree that the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities and/or services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.
Revisions of Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Site Contents, Ownership & Use Restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by DNA and it's related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
Personal, Non-commercial Use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order with DNA; or
- Using this site as a shopping resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that DNA retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
Security & Privacy
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify DNA in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. DNA may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
This website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
We Can Use Your Feedback
You grant DNA an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to DNA from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require DNA to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use (version 1.3)
Dated 21 Dec 2007.