HD Bullet Cameras
Discreet security cameras embedded with self-learning video analytics, designed for viewing HD-quality images in darkness.
The HD Bullet Cameras from Avigilon are surveillance and security cameras that are ideal for viewing objects and activities
in complete darkness, through adaptive IR technology.
Embedded with self-learning video analytics, the Avigilon HD security cameras seamlessly integrate with Avigilon
Control Center (ACC)™, allowing security personnel to respond proactively and mitigate an incident.
Avigilon Bullet security cameras can be used in variety of applications from a small storefront that requires few security
cameras to a large complex security system requiring complete coverage of numerous areas.
Onboard storage capabilities of Avigilon security cameras, let you manage storage directly on the surveillance camera
using a standard SD memory card.
Avigilon HDSM SmartCodec technology™ H4 platform optimizes the video stream in real time using automatic ROI encoding
to save bandwidth and storage requirements while maintaining image quality.
Avigilon Bullet Security Cameras are IP cameras, equipped with Triple Exposure Ultra-Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and
patented LightCatcher™ technology, to ensure excellent image details.
Avigilon Bullet Camera: Download Datasheet
- Supports UMD (Unusual Motion Detection) Technology with ACC 6.8
- 1-5 megapixel and 4K Ultra HD (8 MP ) resolution security camera
- Patented Advanced Video Pattern Detection and Teach by Example Technology
- Embedded Self-learning video analytics
- Available with 3-9 mm F1.3, 4.3-8 mm F1.8, or 9-22 mm F1.6 P-Iris lens with remote focus and zoom
- Patented High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ Technology
- Avigilon LightCatcher technology provides exceptional image quality in low light environments
- Triple Exposure Ultra Wide Dynamic Range (1-3 MP models)
- Integrated IR (Infrared) LEDs provide uniform illumination in the dark
- Zoom and content adaptive IR provides effective illumination throughout zoom positions, while maintaining the best scene
- Avigilon HDSM SmartCodec technology for reduced bandwidth and storage requirements
- Idle Scene Mode lowers bandwidth and storage usage if there are no motion events detected in the scene
- Vandal resistant construction and IP66 compliant
- ONVIF compliant with version 2.2.0 of the Analytics Service Specification
Not sure? Call our Engineering Team